Heating and Air Conditioning Company Serving the Outer Banks Since 1987
Since 1987, North Beach Services Heating and Cooling been providing home and business owners on the Outer Banks community with outstanding HVAC services. We’re a full-service HVAC company specializing in residential and light commercial heating and cooling, including new construction. For more than three decades, we’ve been guided by our core values:
- We strive to do the right thing for our customers, our company and ourselves.
- We value training, both internal and through classes.
- We believe craftsmanship and teamwork are the keys to our success.
For your next HVAC project, we encourage you to make North Beach Services Heating and Cooling your first call.
What Sets North Beach Services Heating and Cooling Apart
We’re proud to be a Trane Comfort Specialist, which means we have met high standards of technical expertise, customer satisfaction and brand loyalty. Being a Trane Comfort Specialist means we have been chosen by the manufacturer as a preferred dealer to install Trane systems on the Outer Banks.
However, it does not mean we only know Trane systems. Our service technicians proudly service all makes and models of HVAC equipment.
Here some other unique aspects of our company:
- We provide flat-rate prices.
- We have excellent response time.
- We are a female-owned and operated company.
- We offer outstanding customer service.
Outer Banks residents understand the importance of heating and cooling, and they don’t settle for second-best. It’s those unique aspects that have made us the HVAC contractor of choice for so many families throughout the Outer Banks.
The Services We Provide In Corolla, Kitty Hawk and Nags Head, NC
Our service technicians install, repair and maintain a full range of HVAC systems, including air handlers, heat pumps, indoor air quality solutions and ductless AC systems. We’re proud to be your “one-stop-shop” for HVAC services, including:
- Installation and system replacement
- Repair services, including same-day or next-day service
- Preventive maintenance agreements
- Air duct installation and repair
- Indoor air quality products
- Ductless air conditioning services
- Home automation systems, including Nexia
We Cover Our Customers on the Outer Banks With Strong Warranties
People on the Outer Banks depend heavily on their air conditioners, which is why we believe an HVAC company should stand behind its work. We offer a range of robust warranties, including:
- One-year warranty for repair parts and labor
- One-year equipment warranty for labor
- 10-year equipment warranty for functional parts
- 10-year workmanship guarantee on ductwork
An HVAC Contractor Committed to Exceeding Expectations
When we talk about HVAC, we’re talking about your family’s comfort and safety. You should never have to compromise on comfort. That’s why it’s so important to have a dependable air conditioning company on your side, as well as a team that will go above and beyond to make sure you breathe easy in your home.
Find out why we’re the air conditioning and heating contractor of choice for many Outer Banks families. Contact North Beach Services Heating and Cooling.