Indoor Air Quality Products and Services on the Outer Banks, NC
We hear a lot about outdoor air pollution, but often not enough about the quality of air in our own homes. The reality is that air quality is a part of quality of life, and improving your home’s indoor air quality can make a significant difference. If you’re looking for air purifiers, humidifiers, ventilators or any other IAQ solution, the team at North Beach Services Heating and Cooling can help you find and install it.
We Offer Trane Clean Effects, Air Purifiers, Humidifiers, Ultraviolet Lights And More
As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we’re proud to have met high standards set by the manufacturer to install a full range of Trane systems, including Clean Effects indoor air quality systems. Some of these products include:
- Air purifiers and cleaners: These systems directly remove contaminants from your air, making it easier for everyone to breathe. Air cleaners are especially helpful if someone in your family has asthma or respiratory allergies.
- Humidifiers: Maintaining a good humidity level is just as important as keeping the air clean. A humidifier not only eases asthma symptoms but also helps preserve your wooden furniture.
- Ventilators: These systems work in tandem with your air conditioner or heat pump to replace stale indoor air with fresh outdoor air.
- UV Lamps: These systems use ultraviolet light to fight back against microbial growth that can lead to air quality issues.
We have over 30 years of experience in the HVAC industry, and we’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our customers. Our team will be happy to work with you to identify the right indoor air quality solutions for your home or business.
Committed to Your Comfort on the Outer Banks For Over 30 Years
Our service technicians have been helping families on the Outer Banks breathe easier for decades, and we consider indoor air quality a cornerstone of our business. In a constantly changing sector of the HVAC industry, we’re committed to training, both internally and through classes. We take great pride in our craftsmanship and teamwork, and we stand behind our work by offering these warranties:
- One-year warranty for repair parts and labor
- One-year equipment warranty for labor
- 10-year equipment warranty for functional parts
- 10-year workmanship guarantee for ductwork
We have a well-earned reputation throughout the Outer Banks as a trustworthy, dependable HVAC team. Our flat-rate pricing means that there are no surprises – just reliable IAQ products and services. We’re also known for our excellent response time, including same-day service or next-day service for after-hours calls in most cases, and we’re a proudly female-owned and operated company.
Trust Our Team To Help You Breathe Easier
Air quality is part of overall quality of life, and you shouldn’t have to compromise on your family’s health and comfort. Whether you’re looking for new indoor air quality systems or need service on your existing devices, we can help. Contact North Beach Services Heating and Cooling today to find out more. We proudly serve Kitty Hawk, Martin’s Point, Southern Shores, Kill Devil Hills, Nags Head, Duck, Corolla, Manteo and the Currituck Mainland.